BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome To My Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

ntah npew ini ari byk nk menulis

sdg memikirkan..
cmne ek..
cube bygkan..
klo itulah ex awk da m'ninggal
u ley trime ke..
and its my 1st love..

dye da left me alone right here..n 4evr.
tibe2 i missing him..
each time i quarrelled wit popoeye,
n popoeye will said this..
''knpew?pk die lagi ke?''
ntah nk jwb pe..
klo skunk pon die came back to me..
bkn die willing to convert..

alot of promises.
mmg i xley upe pown..sampai bile2
even now his girl tnyer psl ex..
pon die xnk bkk cite da.

we'd hurt each other at d same moment..
just becos me n my family..
klo bkn family i..
we will still 2gether right?

u terpkse to leave me.
i skt ati..same like dat time cmne u hurt's rite?..

u shock kan..mse u dpt taw i convert..
sorry ..
just want to end it all..
i cant 4get u.
this is d way i'd chosen..
u avoid me cos u dowan im thinking about u
u know dat if we still 2gether..
like dat time..alot of things will be happening..

u dowan i'm sad,crying,hurts everyday..
for ur happiness n mine..
mcm mne pown..im always loving u..
but the way i loving just in my heart..
and u told me this
u left me cos u nk i epy..
spe2 pon sedih cos in those 7 years ,we had alot of memories..
ramai tnyer asl i msok islam?
i xtaw nk kate pe..
just becos i want to forget u..
left from my family..
and start my new life.
i want to living alone..

mse yg lps?
cpew x pernah nmpk,cmne i idop tanpe u?
how's hard do i live?

0 comments: