BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome To My Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

sometime i was thinking,should i giving up or else?many question is surrounding me.
1- i could find a better one who r same wealth,riches
property like my family position.
2- y should m d 1 who have to long-suffering n tolerant to urs?my family or other wont be like urs!
3- im not malay but im chinese ok?
4- if urs keep saying that im like a child?childish?how bout u all?fuck off just all d same thing.!
5- i just know dat im more riches,more discipline but im not like a rude gal as urs xxxxxx.. wtf? if u want busybody?
im so sick of this situation in  his family now..sometimes my granny will repeat n repeat asking d same thing..''ah girl, don't u think so grievance myself to them?n need to obey them? n now,im started frusting it now..n DON'T think dat u r talking behind me in ur family then u will be proud?just quite shame for my family only..cos u r loser,u r not kind of a rich family,agak2 la( mandarin meaning ).
I will always be my,im just a normal gal,heading a normal life.but im more discipline,n a girl who has her own principle,who has a mind of her own,im still follow my own distinct character!!

and dont so kepohchi la..add my facebook n keep spying me about my status?hehehe...
n im not asking a bowl of rice with urs?wtf? what u want to post...just post la...im wont mind also la fuckers..oops...


i just know...i wont go or wateva la if got drag in with urs,i just be myself..dont meet,dont talk,dont ever want to ok with me in now..i don want living in malay style.

hey galz....nah fuck u back..,.!do u understand it wat im writing about??

0 comments: