BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome To My Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

25.5.2011







happy birthday to me !
haha..
im 20 years old now ..hooray !
im so happy that im going to become as popoeye's wife coming soon..
waiting for the day for shooting my wedding album :-)
excited=)
im growing up now..
i cant believe it,time flies so fast lo!
this cake bought from tambi''
his name is aru snake..haha
a worker of mine .

but aiyo..my name sudah salah ma...adeehhh...
but a present la..haha

and this is my 2nd befday cake =)
from my bestie and tonyok..
but its too late received it..around 1a.m
hahaha
this moment i felt very happy...cos its such a long time i never doing this party like be4..
more than 15 years ago edy :-(..haha
anyway,thanks to siti,tonyok,wan,ayu,ayam,bagok,ibu,and my lovely one..


muakkkkkkssssssssssssssss!!!!!



im cutting cake with my lovely one...==)
thanks a thousand times
i lop u !i lap u !i mop u !
hahahahaha
!!!


he is my bagok..
blowing cake with my catie

cute right !!!!











0 comments: