BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome To My Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

new entry post !



this is my popoeye..haha...yesterday we went to jusco..just for relaxing ..long time edy lorh didnt come liao @!oops i'd realise that we r more getting fat liao..omg! here is my bestie = siti..
yesterday im with her,n her hubby too..
<3,we keep posting n posting,
nothing to do ,n this is our job :P

and she gonna be back 2 her aping..so sad lo !
haiz






haha..same pattern kan...:P
saje2 doing d same thing..
its so comfortable!!!!!
i like these carpet..got bulu2..
fuhhh!
i hope i wish can buy a new 1 for my room..
but so expensive ler ..addehh
better buy it from 'pakistan'




my dear syafiq;
i love u alwiz..
i know that im always wants u to hear mine..
but im not purposely..
im so naive,just want a person who really loving me from thier heart..
who n ever.
3 years more til now..and really learned alot from u..
i know how to choose my way and forwards.
i love u so much...
u r the last man in my life til i died...

0 comments: