BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Welcome To My Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~~~Nervous~~~

Im very nervous now...hope d answer of 2moro is ''yes !!!i get my own house in tkj FINALLY....!!!"hope tat 2 indians will pity me n pass the house to me...huhuhu...don fight wit me laa~!!!haha....but thks to my grandmum cos bought tat house to me...i lop u my grandmum ♥♥♥..if i got tat house...i will shock for a while..cos i cant dreaming i got my own house my own name in d age of 19!!!mybe it is 'takdir'..i have to learn for growing...my family dont want me doesn't mean tat my grandmum ,my uncle also kind of dis type too!!i hate my family...yes i do...but forget it...no hurts no pain...haizzz...not like others...still happiness wit their family...different person different fate...''haiyak...but i have to say tat.. ur will regret 1 day...n until tat time...don turn to me back..im swear tat...i wat to prove tat !!!without u all ...i will get more happiness wit my own.!just stare it!!

0 comments: